At Stefanini, we are passionate about enabling our customers to win and about exceeding their expectations. Nike, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes and we, at Stefanini, do more than provide technology support. Together, we have created a place to explore your potential, obliterate boundaries, and push out the edges of what can be.
We look for people who can grow, think, dream, and create. Our cultures thrive on embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders, and visionaries. It is about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenge and constantly evolving game.
The position is about solving customer support issues by visiting the end user’s location: specifically, Nike retail stores. You will be based in a central location – either a Nike office, or a store – and will travel to customer facilities in your area, providing support to the entire retail technology stack, including servers, point of sale (POS), security, workstations, office equipment, telephone equipment, network gear, printers, system software, scanners, and portable and standalone end-user devices. The majority of travel will be within your area; some longer-distance or international travel may be required.
Areas of Responsibility
- Perform field services duties as required by the incident;
- Inventory/Asset Management activities;
- Perform Installs, moves, adds, changes (IMAC);
- Assist with store opening /closing / remodel;
- Operational monitoring;
- Incident and Problem determination and resolution;
- Technical support and break-fix;
- Software re-imaging;
- Troubleshoot network connectivity within the site;
- Disaster Recovery support activities at supported sites;
- Point of Sale (POS) equipment support, including registers, displays, and all associated technology;
- Back of house equipment support including, Servers, office workstations, printers, time clocks, and more;
- Security Equipment support;
- Network gear support including, but not limited to, in-store music, switches, routers and more;
- Miscellaneous equipment support generally taking the form of Smart-Hands.