Technical Support Team Leader
STEFANINI is hiring a team leader to join our field support team, for a client based in Albarraque.
- Manage the day-to-day running of the 2nd line support team.
- Play an active role in incident resolution and escalations, coordinating response groups,
- Manage communications to the business.
- Ensure new accounts and hardware for new starters are issued on time.
- Manage the ticket queue, ensure unassigned tickets are managed and SLA kept.
- Managing the IT staff planner, ensuring coverage in core hours.
- Create weekly, monthly and major incident reports.
- Application of ITIL standards and industry best practice
- Proven track record of managing an IT support team (this role is addressed o candidates with around 2 years of experience with team leading roles)
- Proven experience with troubleshooting and support/configuration tasks, for mobile devices.
- Experience with Active Directory and SNOW (nice to have)
- Must know when to own and when to delegate tasks and activities.
- Good reporting skills
- Create, manage and maintain knowledge base articles ensuring reliability of technical information available to the team.
- Work with the support team and IT Infrastructure team to improve incident, change and problem management.