We are looking for an IAM Engineer to lead, design and implement the migration to a Saviynt solution according to customer requirements.
Desirable exposure: Application, data, and infrastructure governance, hands-on development, customization and solution experience on one or more Identity Management solutions suite, depth of understanding in Identity Management and Governance use cases, etc.
- Understand existing IAM solution and define the steps to migrate to Saviynt based IAM
- Design the integration between Saviynt and other critical applications and infrastructure
- Work with Saviynt and other applications technical teams to understand the impact and define the modifications needed for the migration
- Follow approved life cycle methodologies, create documentation for design and development
- Interact/coordinate with customer as required
- Provide technical oversight
- Assist operations team as required, coordinate with the product engineering team
- Resolve technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation.
- Bachelors/equivalent in Engineering
- Min 5 years of industry experience in design, development, customization, configuration, deployment of any Identity Management and Governance products
- Min 2 years of working experience (design, configuration, integration, development and deployment) with Saviynt IAM solution
- Min 3 years of hands-on development with Java, SQL
- Thorough domain knowledge on the below areas of IAG
- User Lifecycle Management, Provisioning and Reconciliation
- Auditing, Reporting and user activity Monitoring
- Access Certification
- Role Engineering
- Cloud Security
- Experience in Unix Shell/Perl scripting, Batch Jobs
- Knowledge of XML/WSDL/XSD/JQuery
- Experienced in Service Oriented Architecture
- Knowledge of Web Services (REST/SOAP)