Education, Experience and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Systems (preferred) Or;
- Bachelor’s degree in Technology plus a certification or rich experience in Talend / Microsoft PowerBI.
- Minimum of 4 years in Business Intelligence system design and development plus experience in SAP BO.
- Must have strong experience in Talend for ETL jobs;
- Must have strong experience in Microsoft BI stack: PowerBI for reporting, SSIS/SSAS/SSRS, Azure SQL DB;
- Experience in Data Modelling for different layers of Data warehouse;
- Experience in SQL for querying data;
- Knowledge in SAP Business Object;
- Knowledge of business processes – CRM, Marketing, Campus Solution - is a plus;
- Awareness of all IT aspects (architecture database, application development, ITSM processes…);
- Good verbal and written communication skills;
- Drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques.
What we offer?
You will find here not only a challenging and interesting workplace, but also a rewarding work experience, with competitive compensation and benefit packages:
- Soft skills and technical training for current and emerging products and technologies;
- Career development: opportunity to grow within the team;
- Special referral bonuses for recommending your friends;
- Private Medical subscription;
- A monthly budget for flexible benefits program that includes public transportation reimbursement; and meal tickets, sport & wellness, telecom & electronics, children & parents, holiday & culture, tourism;
- Relaxation rooms (foosball table, ping pong, board games);
- Massage sessions;
- Extra vacation days;
- Flexible working hours and work from home, aligned with project needs;
- Friendly team who is eager to meet you.
It’s best to apply today, because job postings can be taken down and we wouldn’t want you to miss this opportunity.
The recruitment process starts with an HR discussion, followed by a technical test and a final talk with the hiring manager.
We are a Brazilian company with over three decades of IT expertise, focused on making the digital transformation dream a successful reality for our clients.
Our “big enough, yet small enough” approach makes us open, flexible, responsive and agile. If you are somebody who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment, who likes to experience the newest technologies but, at the same time, keeps a grasp on the well-established ones, then join us in the conversation about relevant software development.
Stefanini has career opportunities locally and around the world for professionals interested in a vibrant, passionate, team-oriented workplace.