IT OPS Analyst
Support the design, build and deployment of IT Solutions and IT processes. Engage with stakeholders to understand current and future business requirements and their impact on the IT landscape.
The below listed accountabilities will be expected from the person fulfilling the role:
1. Understand the IT Service delivery model, IT processes and IT portfolio of solutions.
2. Provide IT advice and assistance to customers to enable them in executing their strategic plans through the application of relevant standards, practices, processes and tools within assigned scope.
3. Support in the design, build and deployment of IT solutions or IT processes and/or delivery of IT services by working closely with relevant functional teams.
4. Create and maintain systems/services documentations, training programs/materials, operating manuals within assigned scope.
5. Adhere to relevant policies, procedures and standards in order to achieve quality and compliance of solution and services.
6. Collaborate and share knowledge and intelligence with colleagues in IT and other functions, on matters such as applicable policies, standards, procedures and guidelines, efficient use of tools and technologies.
7. Execute the deployment and localization of the global IT system solutions.
University degree (Information Systems or equivalent) with additional certificates, degrees and experience in IT.
• 2-5 years of IT experience working in a multinational organization, covering the following areas:
o Project Management and
o IT Service Management.