STEFANINI is hiring a SQL DBA to join one of its clients in Lisbon. Their role will be to to support back office domain of the global infrastructure in providing solutions to increase operational efficiencies in Databases environment and related services.
• Produce standards and processes development for Database infrastructure services worldwide;
• Provide world class operational services to support and maintain the back office related services;
• Support IT strategy by supporting new and existing services;
• Provide guidance and governance to other regions;
• Participate in the implementation of new services;
• Support new product deployments with installation, integration, testing, documentation, and training;
• Assist in implementation of plans that enhance technical operation, compliance with rules and regulations,
and permit the deployment of new technology and support them;
• Define and compile the methods of procedures and documentation to support in the maintenance and day to-day operation of the databases;
• Plan, coordinate and implement security measures against accidental or unauthorized damage, modification or disclosure;
• Recommend solutions by defining database physical structure and functional capabilities.