• Basic Knowledge of test methodologies and test procedures;
• Self-motivated and enthusiast person;
• Ability to work both in large project teams and individually and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues, clients and other stakeholders;
• Ability to work in a multicultural environment;
• Able to proactively analyze, identify, and communicate problems effectively;
• Basic SQL knowledge;
• Basic knowledge of scripting languages, preferably Java Script;
• Previous experience in working with Postman or other WebServices.
• Good spoken and written English;
• Basic experience with testing integrations;
• Previous experience in working with Selenium;
• Experience with XML-based languages is good to have;
• Work background in retail / financial software systems is welcomed;
• Certification in testing (like ISTQB Foundation Level);
• Basic knowledge of Linux commands or previous interaction with Linux terminals;
• Familiar with Amazon AWS, Jira, Confluence, Git and Jenkins.
What we offer?
You will find here not only a challenging and interesting workplace, but also a rewarding work experience, with competitive compensation and benefit packages:
- Soft skills and technical training for current and emerging products and technologies;
- Career development: opportunity to grow within the team;
- Special referral bonuses for recommending your friends;
- Premium Private Medical subscription;
- A monthly budget for flexible benefits program that includes public transportation reimbursement and meal tickets, sport & wellness, telecom & electronics, children & parents, holiday & culture, tourism;
- Extra vacation days;
- Flexible working hours and work from home, aligned with project needs;
- Friendly team who is eager to meet you.
It’s best to apply today, because job postings can be taken down and we wouldn’t want you to miss this opportunity.
The recruitment process starts with an HR discussion, followed by a technical test and a final talk with the Hiring Manager.
We are a Brazilian company with over three decades of IT expertise, focused on making the digital transformation dream a successful reality for our clients.
Our “big enough, yet small enough” approach makes us open, flexible, responsive and agile. If you are somebody who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment, who likes to experience the newest technologies but, at the same time, keeps a grasp on the well-established ones, then join us in the conversation about relevant software development.
Stefanini has career opportunities locally and around the world for professionals interested in a vibrant, passionate, team-oriented workplace.