Stefanini brings decades of IT outsourcing expertise to clients around the globe. We support mid-size and large corporations through offshore, onshore and nearshore IT managed services, systems integration, consulting and strategic staffing. Our service offerings include: IT infrastructure outsourcing, application development/systems integration, ERP/SAP consulting, asset management, and strategic IT staffing solutions.
We are now looking for talented people to make a real contribution to our business as:
As a ServiceNow Developer you will develop new modules and business flows in ServiceNow Application. You will also maintain and enhance existing modules and business flows in ServiceNow Application for adapting them to the customers’ business needs. You are part of an Agile Service team and are committed to improve and secure the quality of our customers’ products. You will participate in all the Scrum meetings like stand up, demo and retrospectives.
- Develop new modules and business flows in ServiceNow Application;
- Fix defects in ServiceNow modules;
- Adapt existing ServiceNow modules and business flows to changing customers’ business needs;
- Administration and configuration of existing ServiceNow modules;
- Writing of documentation and procedures/ documenting the source code with comments and writing technical documentation;
- Implementing corrective actions;
- Reporting on progress, issues and problems to the supervisor; providing lessons learned and giving suggestions to optimize the work processes.
- Fluent English;
- Ability to openly present her/his own ideas;
- Independent and highly self-motivated with a strong customer focus;
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team;
- Willing and able to be part of international projects and initiatives;
- Action and results orientated, ability to manage multiple priorities is also expected;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadline requirements complimenting a proactive and flexible approach with a resilient and results-oriented nature
What additional assets will make your candidature stand out?
- Experience in Business Process Modelling (BPMN Development);
- Exposure to ITSM Applications Development;
- Relevant experience with AngularJS;
- ITIL Foundation Certification;
- Relevant experience in developing and integration of ServiceNow modules;
- Full time job, stability of employment and ability to work 100% from home
- Competitive salary package
- Flexible benefits package (you can choose from such items as MultiSport card, cinema tickets, vouchers for various shops and restaurants, holiday booking discounts and much, much more)
- Premium private medical healthcare, which includes dental care and insurance policy for international travel
- And up to 4 extra days of paid holidays per year!