Quality Assurance Automation Engineer
This position requires both manual and automation testing of two systems that are related one to another but use different programming languages:
- First system is an Android app (written in React Native);
- Second system is a desktop app (written in Java).
- Analyzing and reviewing technical and business requirements, and transforming them into use cases and test scenarios;
- Performing functional and acceptance testing (both manual and automation);
- Writing and running automation test suites using Java, Cucumber and JS (for the mobile app);
- Maintaining and improving existing automated tests;
- Bug reporting and documentation, retesting of fixed bugs;
- Updating project documentation when new features are delivered.
- Strong knowledge and good experience in testing methodologies and test design techniques;
- Good knowledge of Java and related testing tools (TestNG/JUnit/Log4J2, etc.);
- Ability to write test scenarios using BDD frameworks (Cucumber);
- Experience in test automation using JS - would be a plus;
- Understating of API and nice to have - experience with API testing using Postman;
- Basic knowledge of Git, command line, SQL;
- Experience in Agile;
- Good level of English;
- Analytical mindset.
What we offer?
You will find here not only a challenging and interesting workplace, but also a rewarding work experience, with competitive compensation and benefit packages:
- A dynamic and multinational environment with dedicated professionals who are ready to share their knowledge with you;
- Professional trainings and continuous career growth opportunities;
- Competitive salary package;
- Health Insurance;
- Possibility to work from home;
- Free English classes.
We are a Brazilian company with over three decades of IT expertise, focused on making the digital transformation dream a successful reality for our clients.
Our “big enough, yet small enough” approach makes us open, flexible, responsive and agile. If you are somebody who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment, who likes to experience the newest technologies but, at the same time, keeps a grasp on the well-established ones, then join us in the conversation about relevant software development.
Stefanini has career opportunities locally and around the world for professionals interested in a vibrant, passionate, team-oriented workplace.
[Re]Imagine your career with us! Send your resume to email@example.com