- Strong knowledge and good experience in testing methodologies and test design techniques;
- Good knowledge of Java and related testing tools (TestNG/JUnit/Log4J2, etc.);
- Ability to write test scenarios using BDD frameworks (Cucumber);
- Experience in test automation using JS - would be a plus;
- Understating of API and nice to have - experience with API testing using Postman;
- Basic knowledge of Git, command line, SQL;
- Experience in Agile;
- Good level of English;
- Analytical mindset.
What we offer?
You will find here not only a challenging and interesting workplace but also a rewarding work experience, with competitive compensation and benefits packages:
- A dynamic and multinational environment with dedicated professionals who are ready to share their knowledge with you;
- Professional training and continuous career growth opportunities;
- Competitive salary package;
- Additional Health Insurance;
- English classes.
It’s best to apply today, because job postings can be taken down and we wouldn’t want you to miss this opportunity.
The recruitment process starts with an HR discussion, followed by a technical test and a final talk with the hiring manager.
We are a Brazilian company with over three decades of IT expertise, focused on making the digital transformation dream a successful reality for our clients.
Our “big enough, yet small enough” approach makes us open, flexible, responsive and agile. If you are somebody who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment, who likes to experience the newest technologies but, at the same time, keeps a grasp on the well- established ones, then join us in the conversation about relevant software development.
Stefanini has career opportunities locally and around the world for professionals interested in a vibrant, passionate, team-oriented workplace.
[Re]Imagine your career with us! Send your resume to email@example.com