· 4+ years of software development experience;
· Fluent in written and spoken English;
· Strong experience with Microsoft .NET technologies;
· BA/BS in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience;
· Experience with code repository tools (like Microsoft TFS and Git), application build and deployment tools (similar to Octopus and Jenkins);
· Experience with relational/SQL databases (Microsoft SQL Server preferred);
· Experience with system integration related technology such as Web Services standards (SOAP, WSDL), REST services, message queue tools (such as Rabbit MQ) and XML structure and JSON format;
· Experience implementing test automation with different frameworks;
· Experience with Agile methodology and strong focus on quality delivery;
Nice to have:
· Experience with TDD (Test Driven Development) and familiarity with CI/CD (Continuous Integration/ Continuous Delivery);
· Understanding of no-SQL databases (like MongoDB), capable of writing and understanding queries and schema structure;
· Understanding of Cloud Computing concepts such as IaaS, SaaS, PaaS;
· Some exposure to containerization (Docker) concepts;
What we offer:
You will find here not only a challenging and interesting workplace, but also a rewarding work experience, with competitive compensation and benefit packages:
· Soft skills and technical training for current and emerging products and technologies;
· Career development: opportunity to grow within the team;
· Special referral bonuses for recommending your friends;
· Private Medical insurance;
· Flexible working hours and work from home, aligned with project needs;
· Friendly team who is eager to meet you.
We are an international company with over three decades of IT expertise, focused on making the digital transformation dream a successful reality for our clients.
Our “big enough, yet small enough” approach makes us open, flexible, responsive and agile. If you are somebody who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment, who likes to experience the newest technologies but, at the same time, keeps a grasp on the well-established ones, then join us in the conversation about relevant software development.
Stefanini has career opportunities locally and around the world for professionals interested in a vibrant, passionate, team-oriented workplace.