· University Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Economics or similar field
· Experience in MS Office 365
· Minimum 1 year of relevant work experience in project management, coordination and reporting
· Knowledge of Data analysis tools, project management tools (Jira, Taiga…)
· Fluent Spanish and English
· Nice to have Polish / Portuguese
What we offer
· Permanent Contract
· Full remote position
· Stefanini Global Learning Platform
· International position
· Competitive salary
· Special referral bonuses for recommending your friends
· Opportunity to launch your professional career with Stefanini
· Be part of a Global IT company
It’s best to apply today, because job postings can be taken down and we wouldn’t want you to miss this opportunity.
We are a Brazilian company with over 30 years of experience in delivering IT services worldwide, ranging from IT outsourcing to application development or IT staffing. We have a direct presence in 39 countries, through our 88 offices located throughout the world and we enjoy working for over 500 active clients. While more than 300 of them are multinational corporations, we have managed to become the preferred partner of many small-to-midsize local and regional companies as well. Most of our clients come from industries such as financial services, manufacturing, telecommunications, chemical, services, technology, public sector and utilities.
Stefanini has career opportunities locally and around the world for professionals interested in a vibrant, passionate, team-oriented workplace. If you are a customer- centric person with a "get it done" attitude, come over for coffee and a talk on your future career with us!