Stefanini is looking for: Data Analyst (remote)
The role of Data Analyst is to support the CRO Programme Management Team in tracking status of programme deliverables and milestones.
- Metrics’ tagging audit & validation
- Definition of data flows architecture and support on implementing on these
- Collecting and interpreting data
- Performs complex analyses of funnels
- Analyzes problems and determines root causes and determines the meaning of the data
- Creation and constant updating of Dashboards and Ad-Hoc reports
- Establish KPIs to measure the effectiveness of business decisions
- Preparing reports based on analysis of the daily traffic flow and generation of insights to be shared with the CRO specialist.
- Reporting the results back to the relevant members of the business
- Request audience information from the CRM and data analysis department
- University Degree in Data Science, mathematics, statistics or an IT related field
- Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience in project management, coordination and reporting.
- Experience in Google360 suite (Google Analytics, DataStudio, Optimize).
- Advanced analytical knowledge of data
- Knowledge of data gathering, cleaning and transforming techniques
- Business analysis
Location: 100% Remote
- Permanent Contract
- Full remote position
- Stefanini Global Learning Platform
- Internacional position
- Competitive salary
- Special referral bonuses for recommending your friends
- Opportunity to launch your professional career with Stefanini
- Be part of a Global IT company