- 3+ years of professional experience in PHP programming;
- Strong experience in OOP and SOLID principles;
- Substantial experience using the Symfony framework (v3 or above);
- Extensive experience working as a back-end developer on enterprise level, object oriented;
- PHP applications;
- Comfortable working as part of an Agile team, in a collaborative environment where sharing of ideas and working together is encouraged;
- A good understanding of both monolithic and distributed Web application architecture, including the HTTP protocol, session management, APIs and authentication;
Nice to have:
- Experience with testing frameworks such as PHPUnit and Codeception;
- Experience of other relevant technologies, such as CI, build and test automation (Jenkins) and containerisation (Docker);
- Experience with scaling applications using other technologies such as RabbitMQ, Elasticsearch, Redis;
- Ability and willingness to pickup new languages and technologies when required;
- Prior experience with other programming languages.
What we offer?
You will find here not only a challenging and interesting workplace, but also a rewarding work experience, with competitive compensation and benefit packages:
- Professional trainings and continuous career growth opportunities;
- Competitive salary package;
- Health Insurance;
- Flexible work arrangements, no dress-code;
- Possibility to work from home;
- Free English classes.
It’s best to apply today, because job postings can be taken down and we wouldn’t want you to miss this opportunity.
The recruitment process starts with an HR discussion, followed by a technical test and a final talk with the hiring manager.
We are a Brazilian company with over three decades of IT expertise, focused on making the digital transformation dream a successful reality for our clients.
Our “big enough, yet small enough” approach makes us open, flexible, responsive and agile. If you are somebody who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment, who likes to experience the newest technologies but, at the same time, keeps a grasp on the well- established ones, then join us in the conversation about relevant software development.
Stefanini has career opportunities locally and around the world for professionals interested in a vibrant, passionate, team-oriented workplace.
[Re]Imagine your career with us! Send your resume to email@example.com