- Strong experience in IT analysis and development;
- Ability to be a technical leader and referent; provide pragmatic and realistic solutions to technical issues;
- Strong skills in conception and development of REST APIs in a micro-serviced environment;
- Experience in Java and Spring;
- Experience in designing micro-services and using resilient anti fragile patterns;
- Experience in Front End development would be a plus, ideally on Angular;
- Experience in using Kinesis or Kafka as a message consumer is a plus;
- Experience of Public Cloud environments would be a plus, ideally AWS;
- Experience of CI CD pipelines in a DevOps environment;
- Permanently pursuing excellence in the quality of the code delivered;
- Ready to act as a pioneer towards other team members;
- Team player;
- Communication and interpersonal skills;
- Fluent in English;
- French is a plus.
- JAVA 8;
- SPRING / SPRINGBOOT;
- GIT, GITLAB CI;
- Stored procedures would be a plus;
- Angular would be a plus.
- Team work in multi-cultural context;
- Sharp technical curiosity; be ready to put the “hands in the engine” and to understand how an application works;
- Open-minded; be ready to listen to and take into account Operation and Business teams’ concerns;
- More interested in results than in personal preferences;
- Interest in the functional side of applications and projects.
What we offer?
You will find here not only a challenging and interesting workplace, but also a rewarding work experience, with competitive compensation and benefit packages:
- Soft skills and technical training for current and emerging products and technologies;
- Career development: opportunity to grow within the team;
- Special referral bonuses for recommending your friends;
- Private Medical subscription;
- Extra vacation days;
- Flexible working hours and work from home, aligned with project needs;
- Friendly team who is eager to meet you.
It’s best to apply today, because job postings can be taken down and we wouldn’t want you to miss this opportunity.
The recruitment process starts with an HR discussion, followed by a technical test and a final talk with the hiring manager.
We are a Brazilian company with over three decades of IT expertise, focused on making the digital transformation dream a successful reality for our clients.
Our “big enough, yet small enough” approach makes us open, flexible, responsive and agile. If you are somebody who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment, who likes to experience the newest technologies but, at the same time, keeps a grasp on the well-established ones, then join us in the conversation about relevant software development.
Stefanini has career opportunities locally and around the world for professionals interested in a vibrant, passionate, team-oriented workplace.
Learn more about us on https://stefanini.com and 👍 our Facebook page Stefanini Romania.