Stefanini brings decades of IT outsourcing expertise to clients around the globe. We support mid-size and large corporations through offshore, onshore and nearshore IT managed services, systems integration, consulting and strategic staffing. Our service offerings include: IT infrastructure outsourcing, application development/systems integration, ERP/SAP consulting, asset management, and strategic IT staffing solutions.
For one of our clients in Krakow, we are looking for a talented individual to make a real contribution to our business as a:
RPA (Robotic Process Automation) Developer
What will you do in this role?
- Identifying and designing business processes for automation
- Setting up, testing and monitoring automated workflows to ensure that business processes function at optimum efficiency without risk of error
- Monitoring and maintaining automation post-implementation and resolving any potential issues to ensure smooth business operations
- Producing process documentation in order to outline mistakes and successes and refine processes going forward
What is necessary for tackling these tasks?
- proficiency in VBA for MS Office
- knowledge of Robotic Process Automation (preferable BluePrism)
- fluent English
- an action-oriented and problem solving attitude
- good analytical skills
- agile and collaborative mindset with aspirations for continuous improvement
What would be considered as an additional asset?
What we offer in return?
- Full time job, stability of employment
- Competitive salary
- Flexible benefits package (you can choose from such items as MultiSport card, cinema tickets, vouchers for various shops and restaurants, holiday booking discounts and much, much more)
- Premium private medical healthcare, which includes dental care and insurance policy for international travel
- And up to 4 extra days of paid holidays per year!
For more information about Stefanini, please have a look at our website: www.stefanini.com