Senior .NET Full Stack Developer
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer with strong application development experience to join our wonderful team.
You will work with the Product Manager and bridge the gap between requirements and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Design & implement new features and performance improvements, while keeping a strong customer focus and high quality standards;
- Maintain and develop .NET/UI software solutions in accordance with defined objectives (quality, security, time schedule);
- Maintain C++ native applications for both Windows and Linux environment;
- Write reliable, sustainable code by utilizing design patterns and refactoring techniques;
- Be part of an agile, highly collaborative and passionate team;
- Work closely with Product Manager and other QA Engineers to ensure the product meets customer expectations and adheres to high usability standards;
- Perform research on various technologies and define architectural improvements, build prototypes or core features as needed.
- B.S. or M.S. degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent;
- 5+ years industry experience;
- Object oriented design principles and design patterns, algorithmic and logical skills;
- Broad experience of C# and .NET framework;
- Experience with C++, MFC, Win32 is desirable;
- Experience of SQL Server (basic knowledge of database concepts, database architecture and table relationships, restoring databases, medium scripting knowledge, database users/logins and permissions, working experience with SQL Server Management Studio);
- ORM experience (Entity Framework, NHibernate);
- Experience with REST services (Web API, ODAta);
- Good computer network knowledge (troubleshooting connectivity issues, IP Addresses, Subnets, CIDR, ICMP);
- Experience with SPA frameworks like Aurelia/Angular/React;
- Excellent knowledge of web performance optimizations;
- Must have strong design and diagnostic/debug skills and a methodical approach to problem solving;
- Solid foundation in software engineering process & best practices (unit testing, build automation, continuous integration);
- Passionate about computer science, developing software and internet applications;
- Enjoys technical challenges and is capable of proposing and evaluating a solution against requirements, demonstrates strong customer focus;
- Excellent communication in English (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
You will find here not only a challenging and interesting workplace, but also a rewarding work experience, with competitive compensation and benefit packages:
- Soft skills and technical training for current and emerging products and technologies;
- Career development: opportunity to grow within the team;
- Special referral bonuses for recommending your friends;
- Private Medical subscription;
- A monthly budget for flexible benefits program;
- Extra vacation days;
- Flexible working hours and work from home, aligned with project needs;
- Friendly team who is eager to meet you.
It’s best to apply today, because job postings can be taken down and we wouldn’t want you to miss this opportunity.
The recruitment process starts with an HR discussion, followed by a technical test and a final talk with the hiring manager.
We are a Brazilian company with over three decades of IT expertise, focused on making the digital transformation dream a successful reality for our clients.
Our “big enough, yet small enough” approach makes us open, flexible, responsive and agile. If you are somebody who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment, who likes to experience the newest technologies but, at the same time, keeps a grasp on the well-established ones, then join us in the conversation about relevant software development.
Stefanini has career opportunities locally and around the world for professionals interested in a vibrant, passionate, team-oriented workplace.