- Expertise in large data migrations, covering migration strategy, data mapping, scripts implementation, migration run, testing;
- Proven experience on Talend or equivalent required;
- Previous experience on AWS DMS is appreciated;
- Expertise in parameter configuration;
- Capacity to define and apply a method, and to industrialize a data migration and a whole application parameterization;
- Capacity to understand and master a data model and to link it to the functional features (clear understanding of the underlying business meaning);
- Appetite for learning business processes;
- Team player;
- Communication and interpersonal skills;
- Fluent in English (written and spoken);
- French is a plus.
You will find here not only a challenging and interesting workplace, but also a rewarding work experience, with competitive compensation and benefit packages:
- Soft skills and technical training for current and emerging products and technologies;
- Career development: opportunity to grow within the team;
- Special referral bonuses for recommending your friends;
- Private Medical subscription;
- A monthly budget for flexible benefits program;
- Extra vacation days;
- Flexible working hours and work from home, aligned with project needs;
- Friendly team who is eager to meet you.
It’s best to apply today, because job postings can be taken down and we wouldn’t want you to miss this opportunity.
The recruitment process starts with an HR discussion, followed by a technical test and a final talk with the hiring manager.
We are a Brazilian company with over three decades of IT expertise, focused on making the digital transformation dream a successful reality for our clients.
Our “big enough, yet small enough” approach makes us open, flexible, responsive and agile. If you are somebody who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment, who likes to experience the newest technologies but, at the same time, keeps a grasp on the well-established ones, then join us in the conversation about relevant software development.
Stefanini has career opportunities locally and around the world for professionals interested in a vibrant, passionate, team-oriented workplace.