.NET Senior Software Engineer
The Software Engineering team delivers next-generation software application enhancements and new products for a changing world. Working at the cutting edge, we design and develop software for platforms, peripherals, applications and diagnostics — all with the most advanced technologies, tools, software engineering methodologies and the collaboration of internal and external partners.
- Develops, tests and integrates code for new or existing software;
- Provides sustaining or maintenance support to existing software environment;
- Assists in coding, testing and debugging for enhancements to existing software;
- Writes programs according to specifications from higher-level staff;
- Provides input into simple estimation efforts on projects;
- Conducts a limited variety of quality-control tests and analysis to ensure that software meets or exceeds specified standards and end-user requirements;
- Executes test scripts according to application requirements documentation;
- Documents evolution of testing cases/scripts for future replication;
- Analyze legacy code, plan and execute migration to micro services architecture;
- Designs components within high-level architecture blueprints, articulation of design patterns, reusability fundamentals and future requirements;
- Identifies key application design issues (e.g. maintainability and performance) and recommends possible solutions.
- Messaging brokers, such as RabbitMQ and Kafka;
- Mastery of technical skills in SQL;
- Ability to work independently and/or as part of a team and strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Excellent debugging& investigation skills for critical real world problems, ability to resolve them quickly and proven experience of delivering quality solutions in a fast-moving business environment.
- Familiarity with Agile/SCRUM development methodologies and software development lifecycle principles.
What we offer?
You will find here not only a challenging and interesting workplace, but also a rewarding work experience, with competitive compensation and benefit packages:
- Soft skills and technical training for current and emerging products and technologies;
- Career development: opportunity to grow within the team;
- Special referral bonuses for recommending your friends;
- Private Medical subscription;
- A monthly budget for flexible benefits program;
- Flexible working hours and work from home, aligned with project needs;
- Friendly team who is eager to meet you.
It’s best to apply today, because job postings can be taken down and we wouldn’t want you to miss this opportunity.
The recruitment process starts with an HR discussion, followed by a technical test and a final talk with the hiring manager.
We are a Brazilian company with over three decades of IT expertise, focused on making the digital transformation dream a successful reality for our clients.
Our “big enough, yet small enough” approach makes us open, flexible, responsive and agile. If you are somebody who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment, who likes to experience the newest technologies but, at the same time, keeps a grasp on the well-established ones, then join us in the conversation about relevant software development.
Stefanini has career opportunities locally and around the world for professionals interested in a vibrant, passionate, team-oriented workplace.