- A background in computer science and software engineering;
- Extensive experience (> 5 years) working as a full stack developer on enterprise level, object oriented PHP applications;
- Comfortable working as part of an Agile team, in a collaborative environment where sharing of ideas and working together is encouraged;
- Able to solve complex business problems using PHP code;
- A strong grasp of object orientated programming principles, patterns and practices;
- Recent and substantial experience in Laravel framework.
- Experience in other PHP frameworks is a plus: Zend, Symfony (v4 or above), Magento;
- A good understanding of both monolithic and distributed Web application architecture, including the HTTP protocol, session management, APIs and authentication;
- Experience with Linux-based platforms;
- Experience using versioning control tools such as GIT and SVN;
- A good level of fluency in SQL, familiarity with database administration and optimization;
- Fluency in English (written/oral);
- Innovative and collaborative mind-set;
- Honest and accountable;
- Customer and business orientated.
Nice to have:
- Testing frameworks such as PHPUnit and Codeception;
- Prior experience with other programming languages;
- The ability and willingness to pick up new languages quickly when required will be a definite bonus;
- Experience of other relevant technologies, such as CI, build and test automation (Jenkins) and containerization (Docker);
- Familiarity with the Atlassian suite of software including Jira, Bitbucket and Confluence.
What we offer?
You will find here not only a challenging and interesting workplace, but also a rewarding work experience, with competitive compensation and benefit packages:
- A dynamic and multinational environment with dedicated professionals who are ready to share their knowledge with you;
- Professional trainings and continuous career growth opportunities;
- Competitive salary package and additional Health Insurance;
- Flexible working hours and work from home, aligned with project needs;
- Special referral bonuses for recommending your friends;
- Coffee, tea and an awesome team to work with.
It’s best to apply today, because job postings can be taken down and we wouldn’t want you to miss this opportunity.
The recruitment process starts with an HR discussion, followed by a technical test and a final talk with the hiring manager.
We are a Brazilian company with over three decades of IT expertise, focused on making the digital transformation dream a successful reality for our clients.
Our ‘big enough, yet small enough’ approach makes us open, flexible, responsive and agile. If you are somebody who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment, who likes to experience the newest technologies but, at the same time, keeps a grasp on the well-established ones, then join us in the conversation about relevant software development.
Stefanini has career opportunities locally and around the world for professionals interested in a vibrant, passionate, team-oriented workplace.