- 4 + years" hands-on experience with deployment and maintenance of enterprise networks;
- Very good understanding of Network Firewalls, VPN Technologies, NAC Technologies, WAF Technologies, Proxy Technologies;
- Very good understanding with L2/L3 network technologies, VoIP, Data Center Technologies;
- Very good understanding centralized network monitoring and management technologies;
- Experience in troubleshooting complex network issues in multi-vendor environment;
- Very Good understanding of the OSI Layer model;
- Creating configuration and deploying it in accordance with the agreed roll-out plans;
- Working within strict timeframes and deadlines;
- Strong interpersonal skills, with a focus on teamwork and collaboration;
- Thorough understanding of routing protocols, with a preference for BGP and ISIS experience;
- Proven experience and demonstrable success with designing, maintaining, and implementing complex multi-service networks;
- Experience with programming and building Network Automation tools using Python, SNMP, and NETCONF preferred;
- Broad knowledge in overall IT Infrastructure and Telecommunications;
- Bachelor degree or equivalent required;
- Work in an organized manner and pay close attention to detail (ensures quality in work delivered);
- Certifications or equivalent required;
- Exposure to ITIL concepts.
Compensation and benefits:
We offer you not only a challenging and interesting workplace, but also a rewarding work experience, with competitive compensation and benefits packages:
- Trainings: on-going training with current and emerging products and technologies;
- Career development: opportunity to grow within the team;
- Extra vacation days;
- Private Medical subscription;
- Flexible Benefits, including public transportation reimbursement and meal tickets, sport & wellness, telecom & electronics, children & parents, holiday & culture, tourism.
It"s best to apply today, because job postings can be taken down and we wouldn"t want you to miss this opportunity.
We are a Brazilian company with over 30 years of experience in delivering IT services worldwide, ranging from IT outsourcing to application development or IT staffing. We have a direct presence in 39 countries, through our 88 offices located throughout the world and we enjoy working for over 500 active clients. While more than 300 of them are multinational corporations, we have managed to become the preferred partner of many small-to-midsize local and regional companies as well. Most of our clients come from industries such as financial services, manufacturing, telecommunications, chemical, services, technology, public sector and utilities.
Stefanini has career opportunities locally and around the world for professionals interested in a vibrant, passionate, team-oriented workplace. If you are a customer-centric person with a "get it done" attitude, come over for coffee and a talk on your future career with us!