- 8+ years of experience in building web applications using Java/J2EE and Spring Boot;
- Must have experience in creating and maintaining high performing webservices (SOAP/REST) and microservices;
- Implemented and in-depth knowledge of various Java/ J2EE/ EAI patterns by using Open Source products;
- Strong hold on Data structures and Algorithms;
- Must have exposure to one of the Queuing models like Oracle AQ, Rabbit MQ, Kafka, IBM MQ, JMS queues;
- Must have experience in Cloud based technologies and building distributed systems;
- Hands-On experience in writing shell scripts and python scripts for automating day-to-day tasks whenever necessary;
- Must have NoSQL experience with one of the NoSQL databases such as MongoDB, ElasticSearch or Cassandra a must;
- Good to have experience in working with relational database (esp. Oracle);
- Should have experience/ knowledge on working with batch processing/ real-time systems using various Open Source technologies;
- Should have experience with XML & JSON Messaging formats;
- Must have Experience in the implementation role in anyone of the high-end software products in Order Management, Supply Chain, Finance or Customer communications domain.
- Knowledge of various architectural concepts and various design patterns;
- Ability to work with Pivotal Cloud Foundry and other cloud providers;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work with diverse personalities;
- Creative and efficient in proposing solutions to complex, time-critical problems;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a high attention to detail;
- Experience in load balancing technologies like NGINX is an advantage;
- Ability to work with GITLab as source control and adhere to best practices of code quality and security;
- Good to have additional experience of Programming languages like Scala, GoLang or Python;
- Experience/Knowledge of DevOps and Test-Driven development is an additional advantage.
What we offer?
You will find here not only a challenging and interesting workplace, but also a rewarding work experience, with competitive compensation and benefit packages:
- Soft skills and technical training for current and emerging products and technologies;
- Career development: opportunity to grow within the team;
- Special referral bonuses for recommending your friends;
- Private Medical subscription;
- A monthly budget for flexible benefits program;
- Extra vacation days;
- Flexible working hours and work from home, aligned with project needs;
- Friendly team who is eager to meet you.
It’s best to apply today, because job postings can be taken down and we wouldn’t want you to miss this opportunity.
The recruitment process starts with an HR discussion, followed by a technical test and a final talk with the hiring manager.
We are a Brazilian company with over three decades of IT expertise, focused on making the digital transformation dream a successful reality for our clients.
Our “big enough, yet small enough” approach makes us open, flexible, responsive and agile. If you are somebody who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment, who likes to experience the newest technologies but, at the same time, keeps a grasp on the well-established ones, then join us in the conversation about relevant software development.
Stefanini has career opportunities locally and around the world for professionals interested in a vibrant, passionate, team-oriented workplace.