- Develop and maintain the UI for the Order Experience products;
- Responsible for driving open source UI architecture and implement strategic product features;
- Define and promote UI best practices/standards, which take into account security issues ;
- Provide product guidance across the multiple products as a subject matter expert in UI technologies;
- Mentor junior members, give technical advice and direction;
- Work collaboratively with business analysts and product managers on prototyping and defining new functionality;
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the software development framework and processes;
- Update and improve current UI Framework to streamline underlying technology;
- Good to have exposure on working with NoSQL databases such as Elastic search and MongoDB;
- Good to have experience with MicroFrontend Architectures;
- Knowledge of various architectural concepts and various design patterns;
- Ability to work with Pivotal Cloud Foundry and other cloud providers;
- Sound knowledge about User experience, user analytics and design aesthetics;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work with diverse personalities;
- Creative and efficient in proposing solutions to complex, time-critical problems;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with a high attention to detail.
What we offer?
You will find here not only a challenging and interesting workplace, but also a rewarding work experience, with competitive compensation and benefit packages:
- Soft skills and technical training for current and emerging products and technologies;
- Career development: opportunity to grow within the team;
- Special referral bonuses for recommending your friends;
- Private Medical subscription;
- A monthly budget for flexible benefits program;
- Extra vacation days;
- Friendly team who is eager to meet you.
It’s best to apply today, because job postings can be taken down and we wouldn’t want you to miss this opportunity.
The recruitment process starts with an HR discussion, followed by a technical test and a final talk with the Hiring Manager.
We are a Brazilian company with over three decades of IT expertise, focused on making the digital transformation dream a successful reality for our clients.
Our “big enough, yet small enough” approach makes us open, flexible, responsive and agile. If you are somebody who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment, who likes to experience the newest technologies but, at the same time, keeps a grasp on the well-established ones, then join us in the conversation about relevant software development.
Stefanini has career opportunities locally and around the world for professionals interested in a vibrant, passionate, team-oriented workplace.