- Report and prioritize problems found;
- Produce and carry out training for internal/external groups;
- Participate in Continual Service Improvement;
- Quality Assurance by proactive actions;
- Escalation of risks and issues to the team leader and incident manager;
- Identifies and assists with planning/execution for Incident Management process improvements;
- Coaching of the incident team for keeping the SLA service levels;
- Customer meetings;
- Participates in major incident processes.
- 2+ years of experience with technical support, incident management, problem management, bug process, troubleshooting, and analytical skills;
- Customer technical environment knowledge;
- Experience working in client services is welcomed;
- Ability to investigate incidents, problems in-depth;
- In-depth knowledge of operating systems, such as Windows and Linux, knowing the logic of a programing language (JAVA) as well as advanced computer SQL knowledge;
- Advanced analytical skills related to database use;
- Highly experienced in presentation skills and comfortable teaching;
- Communicate effectively in technical and non-technical areas in English;
- It’s a plus to know Swedish or Norwegian;
- ITIL certificate is considered a plus.
What we offer?
You will find here not only a challenging and interesting workplace but also rewarding work experience, with competitive compensation and benefits packages:
- A dynamic and multinational environment with dedicated professionals who are ready to share their knowledge with you;
- Professional training and continuous career growth opportunities;
- Competitive salary package and additional Health Insurance;
- Friendly team who is eager to meet you.
It’s best to apply today, because job postings can be taken down and we wouldn’t want you to miss this opportunity.
The recruitment process starts with an HR discussion, followed by a technical test and a final talk with the hiring manager.
We are a Brazilian company with over three decades of IT expertise, focused on making the digital transformation dream a successful reality for our clients.
Our “big enough, yet small enough” approach makes us open, flexible, responsive and agile. If you are somebody who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment, who likes to experience the newest technologies but, at the same time, keeps a grasp on the well- established ones, then join us in the conversation about relevant software development.
Stefanini has career opportunities locally and around the world for professionals interested in a vibrant, passionate, team-oriented workplace.
[Re]Imagine your career with us! Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org