Stefanini has a full-time opportunity for a Deskside Team Leader with hands-on responsibilities at the European Headquarters of Nike in Hilversum. The Team Leader will work with and manage a team of local and remote Deskside Technicians, in addition to assisting with the resolution of client tickets when the need arises.
This will be a diverse and challenging position. The overall goal is to ensure that all support calls are dealt with in a timely manner. You will need to be proactive in your approach requiring you to deal with support queries over the phone, via email and face to face, as well as acting as a point of escalation with 3rd party resolver groups for problems that you can"t solve. We are looking for an extremely proactive person, who is able to make suggestions for improvements and offer an opinion on new products. In addition, we are looking for a person with exceptional customer service skills, along with the ability to build effective working relationships with both team members and business users, and a flexible and committed approach to work.
Responsibilities - Team Leader
- Coaching, counselling, providing feedback, handling disciplinary issues and providing positive recognition.
- Ensuring each Technician meets his or her required goals.
- Performing root cause analysis and identifying opportunities for efficiencies.
- Ensure service KPI"s & SLAS"s are consistently met.
- Work closely with the client on change management (impact, training and workforce needs…)
- Working with the Recruitment Department in hiring qualified candidates.
- Creating a cohesive team environment through consistent management.
Responsibilities - Hands-on Technical Support
- Provide desk-side support that consistently meets or exceeds Customer expectations, gaining their trust and respect.
- Maintain, analyse and solve end user computing problems both hardware and software.
- Roll out of hardware/software including documentation.
- Handle escalations