Remote Technical Specialist
Remote Technical Specialist
The Remote Technical Specialist will be providing technical phone support to end users and determining if a Dispatch Field Technician is required. This team handles a variety of technical issues that were not able to be resolved at the Service Desk level for remote users. The Remote Technician will be responsible for researching and implementing solutions to resolve the end user's technical incident. This may include interaction with the help desk and desk side support teams to resolve the end user's issue in the most efficient manner. This role will also include a scheduling responsibility. They will work closely with the Retail store managers and Dispatch Field Technicians to schedule both the Dispatch Technician and required equipment to be onsite for incidents and requests.
Remote Support Job Responsibilities:
- Review all tickets for remote locations and determine if remote support is viable.
- Provide remote hardware/software support services to onsite client.
- Diagnose end-user system failures and implement repair solutions.
- Troubleshoot network devices in order to ensure connectivity from the PC to the Network.
- Diagnose printer and other peripheral devise failures and implement repair solutions.
- Providing installation and upgrading services of hardware and software.
- Monitor escalated tickets to Field Teams to ensure acknowledgement.
- Work closely with Field Dispatch teams including partner vendors.
Scheduling Job Responsibilities:
- Coordinating dispatch of Field Technicians including:
- Coordinating with Retail stores for available time for incidents and requests.
- Maintaining quarterly health check schedule for all retail stores and scheduling visits for Dispatch Field Technicians.
- Coordinating with Depot for available equipment and getting that equipment shipped to affected store locations.
- Updating ServiceNow tickets with all required appointment information.
- Scheduling and rescheduling as required.
- Training new Field Technicians on scheduling and dispatch processes.
- Preparing reports as required.
- Acting as Single Point of Contact for store managers on any questions regarding appointments and tickets.
- Working with local Service Desk or Deskside teams for language needs.
- Working closely with other schedulers for staffing availability.
- Coordination of equipment moves between locations.
- Acting as SPOC for Field Techs on issues/schedules.
Required qualifications include:
- Fluent English.
- Experience scheduling or dispatching preferred.
- Experience with ServiceNow or other ticketing tool highly preferred.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently on multiple assignments without losing focus.
- Ability to document efficiently and effectively.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Excellent attendance and schedule adherence.
- Full time job, stability of employment and ability to work from home
- Competitive salary package
- Flexible benefits package (you can choose from such items as MultiSport card, cinema tickets, vouchers for various shops and restaurants, holiday booking discounts and much, much more)
- Premium private medical healthcare, which includes dental care and insurance policy for international travel
- And up to 4 extra days of paid holidays per year!