* Lead projects associated to the enhancement upgrade/patching, or implementation of new or existing technology solutions.
* Provide oversight and facilitation of the IT change management process.
* Review, recommend and monitor the source code/versioning management function adhering to technical management guidelines.
* Provide technical leadership and ownership of issues across multiple disciplines and technologies.
* Conduct performance tuning and troubleshooting.
* Design, implement and maintain a comprehensive monitoring and alerting process across IBM i platform.
* Identify technical innovation and process improvement opportunities.
* Design and implement a comprehensive and ongoing release management and planning program.
* Research and implement appropriate System Administration best practices, and tools.
* Monitor and manage backups.
* Installation of cumulative PTFs and upgrade packages.
* Install, test, troubleshoot, upgrade and maintain personal computers, local area networks and other IT related equipment.
* Provide technical support to IT and non IT employees.
* Perform operating system and/or application software updates in a timely and thoughtful fashion and in compliance with IT policies, procedures and plans.
* Research and recommend solutions to improve business performance and/or reduce cost.
* Configure, test, debug and document device and software configurations, as appropriate.
* Maintain compliance to all IT policies and procedures.