Stefanini brings decades of IT outsourcing expertise to clients around the globe. We support mid-size and large corporations through offshore, onshore and nearshore IT managed services, systems integration, consulting and strategic staffing. Our service offerings include: IT infrastructure outsourcing, application development/systems integration, ERP/SAP consulting, asset management, and strategic IT staffing solutions.
Due to the constant growth of our services, we are now seeking an exceptional individual that would make a real contribution to our business as a:
We are looking for a person with exceptional customer service skills to take the leadership of a Team of professionals working for a Service Desk. In this role, the ability to build effective working relationships with both team members and business users, and a flexible and committed approach to work will be expected first and foremost - but the main challenge, and opportunity, here will be in establishing our local presence by active participation in creating a delivery team up to our global standards.
Working in a fast paced, constantly evolving environment, you will be responsible for providing a high level of customer service and hands-on support. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an ambitious company operating at the forefront of their industry, and play a key role in ensuring the successful delivery of a premium IT support service.
Key Accountabilities :
- Coordinate and supervise the daily activities of the staff in the team in order to maintain good routine and orderliness
- Plan and control team schedules and time adherence
- Monitor team’s performance towards goals set for roles in the team
- Coach and motivate team members to deliver expected results on the quality of service to be delivered to the customer
- Evaluate and assess service delivery performance metrics and carry out survey on clients to weigh the level of service delivery
- Manage and review critical incidents, associated to customer communication, activities and any appropriate escalations in a bid to ensure customer satisfaction and effective solutions delivered to the client
- Review performance reports, service improvements, service quality and processes set for the team to promote solutions that support the ITIL methodology, change management and risk management
Qualification / Profile
- Leadership skills to manage teams, backed up with relevant experience
- Strong command of both spoken and written English
- A demonstrated focus on customer service excellence
- Very good communication skills, should have cooperate to deliver services across geographies
- Ability to drive initiatives in the team with creativity and a long term vision
- Innovation with proactive and flexible approach to given area of responsibilities
- ITIL understanding, experience of dealing with process improvements
- Team player, comfortable in working within decentralized, multi-site organization
- Organized, analytical, result-oriented, time-management abilities
- Project or client management experience will be an asset
- Full time job, stability of employment
- Flexible benefits package (you can choose from such items as MultiSport card, cinema tickets, vouchers for various shops and restaurants, holiday booking discounts and much, much more)
- Premium private medical healthcare, which includes dental care and insurance policy for international travel
- And up to 4 extra days of paid holidays per year!