- 5 years+ of working experience on complex projects as a enterprise or solution architect;
- Excellent knowledge of data & integration including event driven architectures, web services etc.;
- Excellent knowledge of AWS and/or Azure;
- Good knowledge of Atlassian suite and Salesforce a bonus;
- Ability to create a vision and strategy for the architecture but also execute on this strategy;
- Knowledge of non-functional aspects of IT Architecture (Performance, Resilience, Availability, Security etc.);
- Solid knowledge of best practices, processes and tools required to support a successful SDLC and CI/CD process;
- Advanced English language knowledge.
- Good communication skills (written /verbal);
- Ability to operate at own initiative with a pro-active attitude;
- Ability to liaise with a broad range of people, including line management, senior management, external suppliers and related people;
- Problem solving ability and strong analytical skills;
- Accuracy and attention to details;
- Experience working in a team; exhibits clear behavior of a team player.
What we offer?
You will find here not only a challenging and interesting workplace, but also a rewarding work experience, with competitive compensation and benefit packages:
- Soft skills and technical training for current and emerging products and technologies;
- Career development: opportunity to grow within the team;
- Special referral bonuses for recommending your friends;
- Private Medical subscription;
- A monthly budget for flexible benefits program;
- Flexible working hours and work from home, aligned with project needs;
- Friendly team who is eager to meet you.
It’s best to apply today, because job postings can be taken down and we wouldn’t want you to miss this opportunity.
The recruitment process starts with an HR discussion, followed by a technical test and a final talk with the hiring manager.
We are a Brazilian company with over three decades of IT expertise, focused on making the digital transformation dream a successful reality for our clients.
Our “big enough, yet small enough” approach makes us open, flexible, responsive and agile. If you are somebody who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment, who likes to experience the newest technologies but, at the same time, keeps a grasp on the well-established ones, then join us in the conversation about relevant software development.
Stefanini has career opportunities locally and around the world for professionals interested in a vibrant, passionate, team-oriented workplace.