- 3+ years working in a DevOps role within a SaaS environment;
- Knowledge of Cloud best practices, operations and security, with hands on experience in Azure or AWS;
- Experience with SCM tools, Git as the primary, and a solid understanding of Git workflow best practices;
- Ability to write scripts in a variety of languages like but not limited to Bash, Python, PowerShell, or Ruby;
- Solid understanding of Microsoft technology stack as well as Linux based systems;
- CI/CD tools such as Octopus Deploy, Jenkins, and Nexus;
- Configuration Management tools like Chef, Puppet, Salt, or equivalent tool;
- Experience with Terraform and/or other infrastructure as code paradigms and technologie;
- Strong understanding of networking technologies and protocols used for web-based applications, load balancing technologies, application filtering, high availability, and dynamic scaling;
- Experience using container technologies such as Docker, Docker Swarm, Kubernetes and or other container solutions;
- Log management tools, like Sumologic or Splunk;
- Experience with network switches, firewalls, enterprise level data storage and other common data center related hardware;
- Experience with virtualization technology (Nutanix, VMware).
Can be considered a plus:
- Deep Azure knowledge and practical understanding of the wide range of services available;
- Applied Experience with scalable AppServices;
- Experience hosting solutions using C# and .NET core framework;
- DBA experience with SQL Server and Cosmo DB;
- Applied Experience with LogicApps and DataFactory.
What we offer?
You will find here not only a challenging and interesting workplace, but also a rewarding work experience, with competitive compensation and benefit packages:
- Soft skills and technical training for current and emerging products and technologies;
- Career development: opportunity to grow within the team;
- Special referral bonuses for recommending your friends;
- Private Medical subscription;
- A monthly budget for flexible benefits program;
- Flexible working hours and work from home, aligned with project needs;
- Friendly team who is eager to meet you.
It"s best to apply today, because job postings can be taken down and we wouldn"t want you to miss this opportunity.
The recruitment process starts with an HR discussion, followed by a technical test and a final talk with the hiring manager.
We are a Brazilian company with over three decades of IT expertise, focused on making the digital transformation dream a successful reality for our clients.
Our 'big enough, yet small enough' approach makes us open, flexible, responsive and agile. If you are somebody who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment, who likes to experience the newest technologies but, at the same time, keeps a grasp on the well-established ones, then join us in the conversation about relevant software development.
Stefanini has career opportunities locally and around the world for professionals interested in a vibrant, passionate, team-oriented workplace.