- 4+ years of experience in frontend development;
- At least 2 years of experience in Vue.js;
- Experience using versioning control tools such as GIT or SVN;
- Agile way of thinking;
- Familiar with design patterns and functional programming;
- Familiar with responsive design techniques;
- Fluency in English (written/oral);
- Innovative and collaborative mind-set, proactive, customer and business orientated;
- Honest and accountable.
Nice to have:
- Experience of other relevant technologies, such as CI, build and test automation (Jenkins) and containerization (Docker);
- Experience with CMS systems, such as Shopify, Magento, Aimeos, Lavalite;
- Experience with Forum software, such as Xenforo, vBulettin, Riari;
- Experience with React is a plus.
What we offer?
You will find here not only a challenging and interesting workplace, but also a rewarding work experience, with competitive compensation and benefit packages:
- Soft skills and technical training for current and emerging products and technologies;
- Career development: opportunity to grow within the team;
- Special referral bonuses for recommending your friends;
- Private Medical subscription;
- A monthly budget for flexible benefits program;
- Extra vacation days;
- Flexible working hours and work from home, aligned with project needs;
- Friendly team who is eager to meet you.
It’s best to apply today, because job postings can be taken down and we wouldn’t want you to miss this opportunity.
The recruitment process starts with an HR discussion, followed by a technical test and a final talk with the hiring manager.
We are a Brazilian company with over three decades of IT expertise, focused on making the digital transformation dream a successful reality for our clients.
Our “big enough, yet small enough” approach makes us open, flexible, responsive and agile. If you are somebody who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment, who likes to experience the newest technologies but, at the same time, keeps a grasp on the well-established ones, then join us in the conversation about relevant software development.
Stefanini has career opportunities locally and around the world for professionals interested in a vibrant, passionate, team-oriented workplace.