- 4+ years of experience in testing web applications
- 2+ years of experience in testing APIs via postman or equivalent;
- Experience in source control – GIT;
- Comfortable with Linux operating systems;
- Exposure to Jenkins;
- Understanding of testing methodologies and their application including UAT and System Testing;
- Strong analysis skills with meticulous attention to detail;
- Real desire to progress your career with software testing, keen to learn and a team player;
- Excellent communication skills.
Nice to have:
- Experience with automation tools (Selenium);
- ISTQB certification (or equivalent);
What we offer?
You will find here not only a challenging and interesting workplace, but also a rewarding work experience, with competitive compensation and benefit packages:
- Soft skills and technical training for current and emerging products and technologies;
- Career development: opportunity to grow within the team;
- Special referral bonuses for recommending your friends;
- Private Medical subscription;
- A monthly budget for flexible benefits program;
- Flexible working hours and work from home, aligned with project needs;
- Friendly team who is eager to meet you.
It’s best to apply today, because job postings can be taken down and we wouldn’t want you to miss this opportunity.
The recruitment process starts with an HR discussion, followed by a technical test and a final talk with the hiring manager.
We are a Brazilian company with over three decades of IT expertise, focused on making the digital transformation dream a successful reality for our clients.
Our “big enough, yet small enough” approach makes us open, flexible, responsive and agile. If you are somebody who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment, who likes to experience the newest technologies but, at the same time, keeps a grasp on the well-established ones, then join us in the conversation about relevant software development.
Stefanini has career opportunities locally and around the world for professionals interested in a vibrant, passionate, team-oriented workplace.