- Minimum of 8 years experience as a Product Manager;
- Demonstrated success in defining Product Vision, eliciting requirements, and launching excellent products;
- Ability to navigate through in an ambiguous environment;
- Excellent teamwork skills;
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority;
- Bachelor’s degree;
- Experience with Vendor Hosted Solution (off the shelf products).
- 5+ years of experience in a financial services market with a focus on Leasing;
- Experience in Lease Servicing/ Lease Accounting a plus;
- Experience with a Vendor Hosted Solution;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Technical background, with experience in TFS, SAFE and Agile methodology.
What we offer?
You will find here not only a challenging and interesting workplace, but also a rewarding work experience, with competitive compensation and benefit packages:
- Soft skills and technical training for current and emerging products and technologies;
- Career development: opportunity to grow within the team;
- Special referral bonuses for recommending your friends;
- Private Medical subscription;
- A monthly budget for flexible benefits program;
- Extra vacation days;
- Friendly team who is eager to meet you.
It’s best to apply today, because job postings can be taken down and we wouldn’t want you to miss this opportunity.
The recruitment process starts with an HR discussion, followed by a technical test and a final talk with the Hiring Manager.
We are a Brazilian company with over three decades of IT expertise, focused on making the digital transformation dream a successful reality for our clients.
Our “big enough, yet small enough” approach makes us open, flexible, responsive and agile. If you are somebody who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment, who likes to experience the newest technologies but, at the same time, keeps a grasp on the well-established ones, then join us in the conversation about relevant software development.
Stefanini has career opportunities locally and around the world for professionals interested in a vibrant, passionate, team-oriented workplace.