Some of your tasks:
· Design and develop future iPaaS solutions and service offerings
· Ensure design consistency with development standards and guidelines
· Collaborate with the team to define, design, and deliver new services, and extend existing ones
· Seek feedback from technical and business users for development needs
· Participate in projects (DevOps, Agile) involving integration services
· Communicate project status, progress, and report to project stakeholders
· Prepare technical documentation on application specifications
· Stay up to date on technology development and trends
· Preferably University degree in Information Technology
· Extensive experience in development, including modern methods, technologies and tools used (DevOps, Azure DevOps)
· Relevant tools and technologies are Azure Stack Programming; serverless architecture, microservices; DevOps, Azure DevOps; .NET framework/Core C#, Python; REST/JSON (SOAP/XML); Azure API Apps / Web Apps; Git/GitHub; Database SQL/NoSQL
· Fluency in English, verbal and written, is required.
· As a person, you are passionate about technology and enjoy engaging with people. You are proactive and have a structured and systematic approach to your deliveries.