Stefanini is looking for a Cloud & Infrastructure Solution Architect to complement the technical capabilities of our EMEA Presales Organization with Infrastructure and Cloud skills and experience.
As part of the Presales team, within the Bid Management process, the Pre-Sales Architect will work closely with the Sales representatives for new business opportunities, meeting the Clients and gathering and understanding their issues/requirements, driving their architecture planning and designing solutions to meet those requirements and ensuring proper handoff of the purchased solutions to transition and delivery teams.
The Cloud & Infrastructure Solution Architect will be responsible for designing and documenting all Cloud & Infrastructure related Service Offerings in our Portfolio and will work closely with the Delivery teams to implement the designed solutions appropriately.
We are seeking for a profile with solid technical background in recent and relevant infrastructure (server) and cloud technologies (VMWare, AWS, Azure, Google) combined with strong customer and leadership skills. The candidate must have broad, multi-discipline in order to deliver customer-centric solutions that improve user experience.
Due to the Client exposure, travelling may be required for approx 25% of the working time.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Involvement in Pre-sales and post-sales activities, capturing customer technical and business requirements, crafting a technical solution and working together with the Pre-sales Solution Architect by providing context and direction in the sales and transition cycles;
- Act as an advisor to our customer by building tailored roadmaps for their cloud technology evolution;
- Involvement in solution design & assessment, planning & documentation, implementation & handover to operations;
- Produce design documents and service descriptions;
- Offer support to the sales team on technical matters;
- Proactively scope the technical solution required to address customer requirements, assess customers" met and unmet needs, and recommend solutions that optimize value for both the customer and the firm;
- Adapt solutions, as necessary, to ensure appropriate support;
- Coordinate closely with internal sales, sales support, and service resources to align solution design with customers" business requirements;
- Meet assigned targets for profitable sales growth in assigned product lines, market areas, channel, or teams supported;
- Collaborate with sales to ensure these opportunities are effectively covered.