- Minimum of 2 years' experience in managing teams (including performance management) in a large global organization;
- Support center environment experience is mandatory;
- Critical thinking and problem solving to assess client situation and provide actionable outcomes based on business/technical advice and access the appropriate Stefanini services to support the achievement of business results;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadline requirements complimenting a proactive and flexible approach with a resilient and results-oriented nature;
- Ability to manage multiple priorities is also expected;
- Independent and highly self-motivated with a strong customer focus;
- High tolerance and flexibility/evolved ability to lead and manage ambiguous situations;
- Excellent relationship skills including significant experience working with executives level;
- Superior verbal, written, facilitation, and presentation skills;
- Collaboration and team leadership;
- Strong time and project management skills;
- Business leadership skills;
- English proficiency;
- University diploma.
What we offer:
You will find here not only a challenging and interesting workplace, but also a rewarding work experience, with competitive compensation and benefit packages:
- Soft skills and technical training for current and emerging products and technologies;
- Career development: opportunity to grow within the team;
- Special referral bonuses for recommending your friends;
- Private Medical subscription;
- A monthly budget for flexible benefits program;
- Extra vacation days;
- Friendly team who is eager to meet you.
It's best to apply today, because job postings can be taken down and we wouldn't want you to miss this opportunity. In case you will need further information, just send us a message at recruitmentEMEA@stefanini.com and we'll be happy to assist! 4 About us We are a Brazilian company with over 30 years of experience in delivering IT services worldwide, ranging from IT outsourcing to application development or IT staffing. We have a direct presence in 39 countries, through our 88 offices located throughout the world and we enjoy working for over 500 active clients. While more than 300 of them are multinational corporations, we have managed to become the preferred partner of many small-to-midsize local and regional companies as well. Most of our clients come from industries such as financial services, manufacturing, telecommunications, chemical, services, technology, public sector and utilities. Stefanini has career opportunities locally and around the world for professionals interested in a vibrant, passionate, team-oriented workplace. If you are a customercentric person with a "get it done" attitude, come over for coffee and a talk on your future career with us! Learn more about us on www.stefanini.com and join us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram where we regularly post insights from our colleagues.
Application deadline: 22 of September 2021.
Should you have any questions, please contact Madalina Mustea or Paula Mantea.