- University grade, preferable in subject of IT, electronics or telecommunication;
- Availability to work between 50 and 100% of the time from the office, depending on the requirements;
- 1.5-2 years experience in technical support;
- Availability to work between 9:00 and 17:30;
- Mastery in Windows 10 and MS Office 2013 environment;
- Ability to diagnose hardware problems (PC's, laptops, printers etc.);
- Familiarity with LAN, WAN and Active Directory principles;
- Knowledge of ITIL methodology and Microsoft PowerShell will be an asset;
- Good English verbal as well as written;
- Eager to learn new technologies;
- Positive, can do attitude and ability to work with in a team;
- Strong communication skills;
- Ability to cope with stress and workload;
- Knowledge or experience with enterprise deployment systems (Ghost, RIS, WDS, SCCM) would be a plus;
- Experience with client/web-based applications as well as corporate software (Open Office, MS Project, Visio) would be a plus.
Compensation and benefits:
We offer you not only a challenging and interesting workplace, but also a rewarding work experience, with competitive compensation and benefits packages:
- Trainings: on-going training with current and emerging products and technologies;
- Career development: opportunity to grow within the team;
- Extra vacation days;
- Private Medical subscription;
- Flexible Benefits, including public transportation reimbursement and meal tickets, sport & wellness, telecom & electronics, children & parents, holiday & culture, tourism.
It's best to apply today, because job postings can be taken down and we wouldn't want you to miss this opportunity.
We are a Brazilian company with over 30 years of experience in delivering IT services worldwide, ranging from IT outsourcing to application development or IT staffing. We have a direct presence in 39 countries, through our 88 offices located throughout the world and we enjoy working for over 500 active clients. While more than 300 of them are multinational corporations, we have managed to become the preferred partner of many small-to-midsize local and regional companies as well. Most of our clients come from industries such as financial services, manufacturing, telecommunications, chemical, services, technology, public sector and utilities.
Stefanini has career opportunities locally and around the world for professionals interested in a vibrant, passionate, team-oriented workplace. If you are a customer-centric person with a "get it done" attitude, come over for coffee and a talk on your future career with us!