· Respond to computer related service and trouble calls
· Dell PC (Desktops/Laptops) - Hardware and Software Troubleshooting
· Ability to resolve Windows 7 and Windows 10 Operating System Errors
· Basic Network troubleshooting skills and knowledge
· Proficient in Microsoft Office 2013/2016 Suite
· Understanding of Symantec Endpoint Protection software
· ITSMS Tool Set (Ticket Management Software) (preferred)
· Correctly track incidents and calls timely and accurately
· Basic Knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory
· Microsoft Group Policy Objects experience
· Implement virus detection and eradication procedures
· Diagnose printer and other peripheral device failures and implement solutions
· Provide installation and upgrade services of supported hardware and software
· Some hardware support experience required e.g. installing memory/hard drives
· Support of key engineering applications at use within the business
Skills and Experience
· Relevant experience in an IT Support Role
· Must be able to speak English with at least a B2 level
· Candidates need to be able to work within the US time zone (central US Time)
· Must have prior experience of being a Field Technician
· Must be willing to support end-users remotely
· Good organizational skills
· Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills
· Ability to multitask
· Team focused
· Full time job, stability of employment
· Competitive salary
· Flexible benefits package (you can choose from such items as MultiSport card, cinema tickets, vouchers for various shops and restaurants, holiday booking discounts and much, much more)
· Premium private medical healthcare, which includes dental care and insurance policy for international travel
· And up to 4 extra days of paid holidays per year!
Note: This job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work expected to be performed in this role. It should not be seen as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and required qualifications
The right choice for your business
Stefanini IT Solutions was founded in Brazil by Marco Stefanini in 1987.
Today, Stefanini is a full service global provider of offshore, onshore and nearshore outsourcing, IT consulting, systems integration and application and strategic staffing services to national and multi-national enterprises around the world. We have close to 22,000 employees in 35 countries in the Americas, Europe, Africa, Australia and Asia. Our clients represent a broad spectrum of markets and industries, including financial and banking services, manufacturing, telecommunications, chemical services, technology, public sector, and utilities.
To exceed the expectations of our customers, employees and shareholders through technology solutions and innovation.
To be the best provider of technology, globally recognized and admired as a strategic partner, and act with passion and energy to serve and delight our customer.