- English: advanced, but knowledge of another European language is a plus;
- Bachelor's degree graduate and / or postgraduate student, preferably in economics. Work experience is not mandatory, but can be a plus;
- Enthusiasm, proactivity, strong communication skills and ability and desire to work with numbers;
- Desire to improve communication and analytical skills;
- Experience with MS Excel can be a plus.
What we offer?
You will find here not only a challenging and interesting workplace, but also a rewarding work experience, with competitive compensation and benefit packages:
- Soft skills and technical training for current and emerging products and technologies;
- Career development: opportunity to grow within the team;
- Special referral bonuses for recommending your friends;
- Private Medical subscription;
- A monthly budget for flexible benefits program that includes public transportation reimbursement and meal tickets, sport & wellness, telecom & electronics, children & parents, holiday & culture, tourism;
- Relaxation rooms (foosball table, ping pong, board games);
- Extra vacation days;
- Friendly team who is eager to meet you.
It's best to apply today, because job postings can be taken down and we wouldn't want you to miss this opportunity.
The recruitment process starts with an HR discussion, followed by a technical test and a final talk with the hiring manager.
We are a Brazilian company with over three decades of IT expertise, focused on making the digital transformation dream a successful reality for our clients.
Our “big enough, yet small enough” approach makes us open, flexible, responsive and agile. If you are somebody who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment, who likes to experience the newest technologies but, at the same time, keeps a grasp on the well-established ones, then join us in the conversation about relevant software development.
Stefanini has career opportunities locally and around the world for professionals interested in a vibrant, passionate, team-oriented workplace.