Cross Platform Application Developer
We are a team of enthusiastic retail software experts that are about to embark on the most challenging engineering journey in the 35 year old history of our company.
Our 'big enough, yet small enough' approach makes us open, flexible, responsive and agile. If you are somebody who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment, who likes to experience the newest technologies but, at the same time, keeps a grasp on the well-established ones, then join us in the conversation about relevant software development.
We are looking for a Cross Platform Application Developer.
- High involvement in the entire cycle of understanding, analysis, requirements, design, development, testing and delivery Translate designs, prototypes and wireframes into high-quality code;
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application;
- Provide post-implementation support, including, but not limited to, monitoring application performance and debugging existing code;
- Developer - Front End App developer.
- Cross platform app development - Flutter or React Native;
- Understanding of SOLID and Design patterns;
- Understanding of Object-oriented Programming (OOP);
- Experience with Github & Github Actions;
- Relevant education or real-world experience with app development to match;
- Years of experience with software development according to diversity in seniority we seek;
- Good experience of working with remote data via REST and JSON;
- Front end unit and integration testing;
- Good oral and written English (listen, speak, write, read).
Preferred hard skills
- Experience with Cloud services in interaction with Mobile applications, (Firestore, Vision, Performance monitoring, Usage analysis, traceability/Crashlytics +++);
- Ability to create subtle animations in components or transitions making apps more lively;
- Experience with GraphQL;
- Experience with AR and product recognition in Mobile apps is a plus;
- Mobile Application security;
- Experience with submitting apps to the App and/or Play Store or other ways of app distribution;
- Background in native or cross-platform mobile development (Android, iOS, or both);
- Developer - Front End App developer.
Required soft skills
- A team player, who works well independently and takes responsibility and ownership;
- Strong analytical skills, with a keen eye for good scalable design and great UX;
- Solution-oriented and able to work and thrive in a fast-paced work environment;
- Curious about new technology and how it can benefit our customers;
- Growth mindset and willingness to learn new things;
- Positive, easy-going and service-minded Comments;
- The team is currently developing a Click and Collect app with Flutter, but there are also React Native camps in the company and will be reviewed based on the product we are making;
- Product strategy and marketing department is looking at other solutions to provide for retail based store employees, but across many segments (grocery, pharmacy, convenience etc.).
What we offer?
You will find here not only a challenging and interesting workplace, but also a rewarding work experience, with competitive compensation and benefit packages:
- A dynamic and multinational environment with dedicated professionals who are ready to share their knowledge with you;
- Professional trainings and continuous career growth opportunities;
- Competitive salary package, meal tickets and referral bonuses;
- Private Health Insurance;
- Extra vacation days;
- Friendly team who is eager to meet you;
- Flexible work environment and possibility to work remote;
- Free English classes.
It's best to apply today, because job postings can be taken down and we wouldn't want you to miss this opportunity. The recruitment process starts with an HR discussion, followed by a technical test and a final talk with the hiring manager.
We are a Brazilian company with over three decades of IT expertise, focused on making the digital transformation dream a successful reality for our clients. Our 'big enough, yet small enough' approach makes us open, flexible, responsive and agile. If you are somebody who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment, who likes to experience the newest technologies but, at the same time, keeps a grasp on the well- established ones, then join us in the conversation about relevant software development. Stefanini has career opportunities locally and around the world for professionals interested in a vibrant, passionate, team-oriented workplace.
[Re]Imagine your career with us! Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org