We are on the hunt for enthusiastic Computer Science students and graduates who are eager to start their career within a digital company.
Join us for a 3-month-long paid internship which could offer you the possibility to become a permanent Stefanini employee!
About the opportunity
Our full-time Network Support internship is a great opportunity to fine-tune your skills and kick-start your career in Network Engineering & Integration. We promise you an exciting journey at Stefanini, filled with: challenges, cool projects, knowledgeable mentors and a lot of things to learn!
Previous experience in Network Support is considered a plus but is not mandatory as long as you have a good understanding of Networking concepts.
Some basic Network knowledge:
- LAN, WAN, Switching & Routing, Firewall/Security, VPN, SD-WAN.
- Cloud networking knowledge.
- Vendors: Cisco, Fortinet, etc.
Some basic TechOps knowledge:
- Windows/Linux administration and management (standalone and centralized).
- Virtualization concepts.
- Clouding concepts: Dockers, Kubernetes (Azure/AWS).
- Integration projects - an understanding of business logics and the implementations of such integrations.
- An advanced level of English.
- An ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- An ability to openly present her/his own ideas.
What to expect:
- Remote work during the internship;
- A tailored career path for those who will move on to be permanent Stefanini employees;
- Mentoring, training and support from your dedicated mentors;
- IT and soft skills trainings provided by our specialists;
- A friendly work environment;
Internship length: Moldova: 2 months / Romania: 3 months
Schedule: full-time (8 hours/day)
Sounds like an interesting challenge? 🎯
Waste no more time and apply now! We would love to meet you!
If you're curious, you can get a sneak peek of our company culture on our Life at Stefanini page, Facebook and Instagram : where we regularly post what our colleagues are doing ☑