Las Vegas, NV Posted: 4/6/2020
We are looking for an experienced Senior Desktop Technician to provide end-user support within the company’s computing environment including, but not limited to, installing, diagnosing, repairing, maintaining, and upgrading hardware, software, and equipment. This person will support our PC refresh project and upcoming building move.
- Provide remote and desk side support to all end users
- Provide training to end users when applicable
- Manage work queue, provide responses to customers and create documentation of failures, repairs, installations and removals
- Maintain inventory of all equipment
- Work with external vendors for quotes
- Assist in preparing, maintaining, and upholding procedures for logging, reporting, and statistically monitoring computer workstation performance
- Conduct research on computer products, write technical specifications for computer workstations, software and related products, and evaluate/recommend products
- Develop implementation plans and schedules for new computer projects and new hardware installations
- Collaborate with network technicians/system administrators to ensure efficient operation of the computer workstation environment
- Associates degree in computer science or related field and/or 3-4 years of equivalent work experience
- Experience with desktop virtualization
- Certifications in computer operating systems, networking, PC hardware, etc. desired.
- Knowledge of ITIL and SCCM, standards is a plus
- Windows knowledge, with Security + and automation scripting, highly desirable.
All candidates must be legally eligible to work for any employer in the United States. Role is onsite in Las Vegas, NV. This is NOT a remote opportunity.
Already have an account? Log in here