Senior Network Engineer Cisco ACI
We are looking for talented, level III Network Engineers to oversee the planning, design, implementation, and maintenance of the network architecture as well as supporting the daily operations.
- Perform complex network management design and integration
- Plan, forecast, implement, and identify resource and bandwidth requirements for network devices and connections
- Participate in design reviews of information technology systems
- Conduct quality assurance reviews of system installations performed by junior technicians
- Provide technical expertise on projects for voice, video, and data systems
- Identify, evaluate, and assist staff in the selection of hardware, software, and services
- Monitor and control all infrastructure including local and wide area networks
- Oversee local area network (LAN), wireless local area network (WLAN), and wide area network (WAN) installation, configuration, and ongoing field service
- Develop and maintain network documentation
- Monitor protocol compatibility, perform system tuning, and make recommendations for improvement
- Configure servers, computers, and a variety of networking equipment
- Develop DR plans, and HA design strategies
- Respond to network outage emergencies
- Bachelor's Degree in related field desired.
- Minimum of 5 years of journey level experience installing, designing, configuring and/or maintaining computer data, telecommunications, or converged systems
- Advanced knowledge of design principles for local area networks, switching and routing protocols, Wi-Fi technology, network testing tools, IP addressing and subnet schemes, and voice over IP routing
- Experience with Cisco ACI.
- Background working in a highly regulated environment - PCI, SOX
- Minimum of 5 years designing and implementing layer 2 and layer 3 routing and switching
- Minimum of 5 years of experience supporting large data center environments or enterprise networks
- Advanced knowledge of LAN/WAN systems, and large scale network deployments
**For direct candidates only. No recruiters or third party applications accepted.
All candidates must be legally eligible to work for any employer in the United States. Role is onsite in Las Vegas, NV. This is NOT a remote opportunity.