Senior Systems Engineer
Las Vegas, NV Posted: 7/20/2020
"Let's shut down all his body functions , then start them up again......" Why Computer Engineers should not be Surgeons. We are looking for an experience Senior Windows System Engineer. This is a full time contract role with a strong background designing and implementing Windows Server infrastructure for large enterprise environments.
Background & Responsibilities:
- Perform functional and empirical analysis related to the design, development, planning and configuration of hardware and or software
- Act in a lead role int eh development of test strategies, devises, and systems and in recommendations for procedures and controls for problem prevention
- Lead implementations and rollouts of new hardware, software, and tools
- Assist with and participation in disaster recovery testing
- Act in a lead role in the development of P&Ps and general standards, and procedures and controls for problem prevention
- Research and identify hardware and software to meet the needs of the Company
- Prepare detailed functional specifications and coordinate RFPs
- Advanced scripting via PowerShell preferred
- Must be able to install and implement both physical and virtual server solutions
- Must have architectural knowledge and experience of domain-level services such as DNS, DHCP, LDAP and Active Directory services
- Must have knowledge and experience of VMware
- Must be able to implement Microsoft Clustering and other high-availability and load balancing solutions
- Nutanix knowledge preferred
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Bachelor's degree or a comparable level of experience required
- Three years of experience as a Systems Engineer required
- Must have a high level of technical knowledge relative to the installation and connectivity of server systems, including the configuration, maintenance, and support of new and existing server solutions
- MCSE certification preferred.
- VMWare certification and ITIL V# Awareness training preferred.
- Must have good communication, customer service, and interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to obtain/maintain any necessary certification and/or licenses.
- on-call availability on a rotational basis in a requirement of this role
All candidates must be legally eligible to work for any employer in the United States. Role is onsite in Las Vegas, NV. This is NOT a remote opportunity.
Please contact Taurean Consulting for more details at 702-529-0378 or email@example.com.
Already have an account? Log in here