Las Vegas, NV Posted: 7/23/2020
The SharePoint Administrator I is an entry level position that will work in a team environment administering the SharePoint Environment. The ideal candidate has 3 or more years of experience in SharePoint Administration experience within an Information Technology arena, including but not limited to SSRS, Permissions Administration, and SharePoint Development. The individual will have sound decision making and a drive to learn and succeed, as well as being a team player
- Three or more years’ experience Supporting and Administering Microsoft SharePoint Environments.
- Ability to troubleshoot SharePoint System issues.
- Experience managing SharePoint Site Collections and sub-sites:
- Site Creation, Administration, Permissions Management, Site Contents, and Page Layout, as well as Standardization
- Experience with SharePoint Designer, Workflows, InfoPath, and ShareGate
- Experience and Knowledge of SharePoint Architecture, Installation, Central Administration, Services Settings Farm configuration, and Server Patching
- Experience with Reporting Services integration (SSRS), all SharePoint Site Objects, Metadata Management, CSS, and Workflows.
- Knowledge of Information Security and Systems Administration
- Working Knowledge of Active Directory
- Experience with Tableau a plus.
- Experience working with SQL Server, queries and data processes a plus
- Experience using Microsoft Business Intelligence technologies a plus: Performance Point, Excel Services, SSAS, SSIS, SSRS.
Already have an account? Log in here