Descripción de oficio
Las Vegas, NV Al corriente: 8/7/2020
"Nah, I'm not worried about Cloud Security. My Stored Data is so disorganized they'd never be able to find anything", says the End User. We are looking for a SOC Analyst who has the knowledge and patience to support end users at a corporate offiec while supporting corporate SOC policies and implement best practices in accordance with company policies.
- Perform analysis and diagnose security issues while demonstrating an understanding of the cyber security
- SOC Analyst will continuously provide analysis and monitoring of systems to identify suspected malicious or other unauthorized activity across our systems and networks
- Provide first level response for security events including but not limited to intrusion detection, malware infections, denial of service attacks, privileged account misuse and network breaches.
- Provide event management that includes triage, correlation and enrichment of individual events to either rule out as false positive, trigger standard detective and corrective responses, or escalating as a security incident.
- Create and maintain system documentation for security event processing. Expand the usage of security monitoring tools to improve the security of the environment based on business use cases or changes in threat landscape, root causes from security incident response, or output from security analytics
- Collect, analyze, and enrich event information and perform threat or target analysis duties.
- Interprets, analyses, and reports all events and anomalies in accordance with Computer Network Directives, including initiating, responding, and reporting discovered events.
- Manages and executes multi-level responses and addresses reported or detected incidents
- Providing reporting and metrics around security monitoring by designing dashboards for asset owners and management consumption.
- Coordinates and distributes directives, vulnerability, and threat advisories to identified consumers.
- Develops focused reporting and briefings for advanced cyber threats and activity to various teams and leaders.
- Experience working in a corporate environment and IT Field
- Ability to work independently, under general guidance
- Relevant software or application skills to complete job successfully
All candidates must be legally eligible to work for any employer in the United States. Role is onsite in Las Vegas, NV. This is NOT a remote opportunity.
Please contact Taurean Consulting for more details at 702-529-0378 or email@example.com.