Descripción de oficio
Senior Security Engineer
Las Vegas, NV Al corriente: 8/7/2020
Where did all the Cyber security consultants go for the last few days? They ransomware. Calling all Cyber Security Ninjas. Our client in Las Vegas, is looking for a Cyber Security Ninja to join their Security Engineering Team to bring best of class security tools, systems and practices to an engaging and challenging enterprise environment to keep the company’s security ahead of the curve.
- Be a leader and drive the development of and maintain the security design and configuration documentation to ensure effective delivery and continual improvement of network solutions.
- Responsible for remediation of technical items identified from vulnerability management program, audits, penetration testing, etc.
- Be available to assisting in troubleshooting and solving a wide variety of security issues.
- Be a thought leader and driver of research and evaluation of next-generation security technologies and concepts to keep security ahead of the curve.
- Continual and daily research on what is happening in the security world – threat levels, new exploits, vulnerability research, etc.
- Influence decision-makers in the areas of secure network design, access/authentication controls, IaaS and others.
- Collaborate within IT and other teams to address identified gaps in areas where there are no appropriate or insufficient information security controls or solutions.
- Educate, train and work collaboratively across the development teams on building secure platforms and implementing security best practices.
- Experience working with the following types of security systems; SIEM, IDS/IPS, Next Generation Firewalls, DLP, FIM, SAST, database security, etc.
- Experience working with secure coding standards and tools.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or 10 years of relevant work history.
- CISSP, CISM, CEH, CCNA
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
- Must possess a strong team work ethic, with the ability to work with personnel at all levels in all departments.
- Familiar with audit and compliance functions.
- Possess skills in technical writing.
- Highly organized work habits.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Good knowledge of computer terminology.