Descripción de oficio
Avaya Telecom Engineer
Las Vegas, NV Al corriente: 8/7/2020
TAUREAN CONSULTING #1 - With over 25 years experience in Technology Staffing, we match candidates to the culture of an organization as well as required skill sets.
We are looking to match an experienced Telecom Engineer with a new reqrding role. Our client is looking for someone to join their IR Infrastructure team to support Avaya telephony systems and their voice infrastructure. Person shuld have a clear undersatnding of the functional and logical telecommunications network.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Supporting and maintaining a complex telecom environment.
- Focusing on TDM,VoIP, PSTN.
- Administration of Avaya system.
- Network planning and development.
- Voice system enhancements and managing performance.
- Providing support of telecom environment which includes Oracle SBCs, Avaya PBX, Communication Manager, Modular Messaging, CMS, AES, Media Gateways, Circuits, MUX's, Voice Portal, Predictive Dialer and voice recording systems.
- Monitoring, troubleshooting, and resolving day to day issues.
- Conducting daily, weekly, and monthly system health checks.
- Create performance, availibilty and capacity reports.
- Liaison with other departments and organizations.
- Insalling, labeling, terminating, and testing all necessary cabling.
- Support 24x7 operations for Telecom infrastucture after hours and on weekends.
- Experience with Avaya applications and harware.
- Ability to communicate and work successfully with other departments.
- See technical issues through completion.
- Call center and IVR experience.
- Knowledge and skills for managing inside plant wiring and integration of both the IP and TDM equipment.
- Experience evaluating and designing dial plans, coverage paths, DTC call paths, Automated Routing Service, COS, Vector logic, etc.
Please contact Taurean Consulting for more details at 702-529-0378 or email@example.com.