Las Vegas, NV Posted: 11/10/2020
Are you a savvy genius at creating business requirements and documentation to drive project initiatves forward? Do you get lost in the details and bring projects to life through your crafty writing skills? We are looking for a highly skilled Sr. Business Systems Analyst to lead the requirment gathering and project documentation initiatives for a large PMO with a lengthy project list!
We are looking for two Business Analysts.
- The first role requires mandatory and lengthy experience with large-scale ERP and/or CRM implementations.
- The second role requires a highly technical background with the knowledge to support IT Infrastructure project delivery.
- Evaluate business processes, anticipate requirements, uncover areas for improvement, and develop and implement solutions.
- Lead ongoing reviews of business processes and develop optimization strategies.
- Stay up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
- Conduct meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Perform requirements analysis.
- Document and communicate the results of your efforts.
- Effectively communicate your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Gather critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and produce useful reports.
- Work closely with clients, technicians, and managerial staff.
- Provide leadership, training, coaching, and guidance to junior staff.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Advanced technical skills.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- A track record of following through on commitments.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Experience leading and developing top performing teams.
- A history of leading and supporting successful projects.
Already have an account? Log in here