Las Vegas, NV Posted: 11/20/2020
We are seeking a skilled, experienced Java Developer to join our growing organization. An organized, detail-oriented work ethic is a must.
What You’ll Do
- Architect, design and implement cloud based micro services
- Collaborate with architect, QA, DevOps engineers and product owners in daily development process
- Design, build and maintain a scalable, redundant and modular platform that handles TBs of data and utilizes machine learning algorithms
- Develop processes for automating, testing, and deploying your work
- Participate in peer code reviews, we encourage frequent and open feedback
- Have a say by contributing to architectural discussions
- Participate in Daily standup, sprint planning, paired programming, unit testing, and retrospectives
- You will improve the team, company, and culture
What You’ll Need
- 5+ years of industry experience as a Software Engineer.
- Proven proficiency in Java is a must, experience in Scala is a huge plus!
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis.
- An understanding of design for scalability, performance and reliability.
- Experience with multiple databases, including SQL and NoSQL.
- Eagerness to learn new practices and technologies that will improve our overall architecture.
- Self-motivated and proactive, able to take ownership and deliver results.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related technical discipline.
- Experience designing, developing and maintaining microservices is a plus
- Experience developing SaaS solutions on top of AWS, Google Cloud and/or Azure.
- Knowledge of build systems such as Gradle, Maven and the Go Tool Chain.
- Knowledge of container tools such as Docker and Kubernetes.
Already have an account? Log in here