Data reporting analysts transform data into information that can be utilized to make business decisions and actions. You will be an integral part of working with the entire organization to acquiring data from various sources, creating reports on a regular basis, correcting any code issues, and ensuring that databases remain error-free and organized.
- Pulling data to develop recurring or one-time reports
- Building dashboards for business needs and show results
- Maintaining databases, spreadsheets and other tools used in data analysis
- Locating and fixing errors in reports
- Training others on how to use and create reports
- Creating best practices for report creation and deployment.
- Participates actively in strategic discussions to support business planning from a data perspective
- Work with and understand user’s current and future needs.